Saturday, July 11, 2009

Been Busy

What can I say, it's been awhile since I have blogged but for good reason. I want to more than I do. Intent is a funny thing. I have been busy in Alabama followed by another camp in my resident state of PA and then a week with the family in which I was tied up with some really great family time. I am presently prepping to speak at a church in Altoona tomorrow AM and then followed by another camp/summer retreat this week. Theme: "FOCUS"

I am a blessed man who has a gorgeous wife and two beautiful sons. It was truly a blessing to be with them this week. Here is my nugget for you since it has been a while.

Christian faith is a grand cathedral, with divinely pictured windows. Standing without, you can see no glory, nor can imagine any, but standing within, every ray of light reveals a harmony of unspeakable splendors.
- Nathaniel Hawthorne

No comments: