Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sweet Home Alabama


I am here in Alabama ministering at a youth camp and what a great group of about 400 students who really have a heart after God. We saw about 20 or so come to Christ yesterday and many others touched by God as they have given their hearts to Jesus in rededication. We are going to round 2 tonight. Trusting God to touch many more by the end of this week. So much potential at this camp to see FIRE. Trusting to see more . . . more Lord!

“Anyone can count the seeds in an apple... but only God can count the apples in a seed.”
~ Author Unknown

4 comments:

!SuMmEr! said...

Hey tony this is summer i was at youth camp this week. ok i got to talk to u! Ok i don't understand like when u say to communicate with jesus i dnt know how to speak in tongue the only thing i know is to cry and like the bible says u can either cry or speak in tongue right?
well i really don't know how to and i would really like to learn but i don't know and all that stuff u were talking about thsi week at camp i barely understod it because i just think that its way over my head because ui have a learning disability and i'm thinking that's why i can't understand what u wee talking about this week but if u could when u get this can u please message me back and my e-mail is blondie_babe2014@yahoo.com if u want to email me ok byebye!!!

!SuMmEr! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandon Gardner said...

Tony,
I always love youth camp because of the speakers. i have to say you were the best i hade ever heard. i loved getting to hang out with you during the day. Also i enjoyed giving you a box of REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CUPS. Thanks for everything.

Jordan Green said...

Tony this was my first time at youth camp and i got to say it was really amazing!!! I went as a counselor and i was truly blessed by the experience. I can see that the Lord has really blessed you in teaching his word and lighting the fire in peoples lives. You really helped me to discover some more of the pieces of what God wants to do with me. As well as lighting the flame to just chase after God and to seek more than just his hands but to seek his face. I'm really looking forward to seeing you at Ski Invasion in 2010. Take care and God bless!!