Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Southern New England Youth Convention - The Launch 09


Man, I am still recovering from a great weekend of ministry with my great friends Tim and Tina Moen there in Southern New England. What a great convention they put on - THE LAUNCH 09. 1500 teens packed at the Mass Mutual Center to hear the word that God had given me and a host of other great ministries.

One special highlight was seeing hundreds of teens lift their hands to accept Christ as savior. That sight never gets tiring. The beauty of what God does in the hearts of students at venues like that grips my heart with passion for the Cross. A moment that stood out to me was a teen that came to my wife and I and told us that she was cutting and wanted to end her life followed by the fact that my message has changed her mind and heart about how to approach God and wants to follow HIM. Hearts are being mended and turned in these last days. The Word of God will always remain as our source of peace and purpose.

Thank you friends, followers and supporters. You touched 1500 teens this week. Check back because I am on a flight today to Michigan to preach to hundreds more about Jesus! I can use your prayers and protection.

Tony



(pictures courtesy of Chris Hurtado. Thanks Chris!)

No comments: