Friday, April 3, 2009

Blaze Torch and "Life Changing Ministries"


Hey, I just want to take a moment and tell you about a good friend of mine who is doing some great music that is God centered.

I don't know if many of my friends know but I come from an extensive Hip Hop background where it was something big in my life and music generally was. But it was the Gospel Hip Hop scene that brought curiousity to me in regards to the gospel and eventually led me to Christ. It intrigued me much that someone can rap and not curse - amazing. Many people say that christian music is too preachy but honestly the world music is the one that is preachy. It is so redundent in its repitition and theme. Even as a non-believer I was very impressed with the fact that someone can put so much meaning in their music. Music is a very powerful tool for either kingdom.

Blaze Torch is not a new found friend but a long time friend who is bringing the gospel music industry a gift - his gift. If you are in the city or suburb, you need to schedule this minisitry to your students. His experience, gift and ability to bring truth on a speaking scale as well - not just rapping - is phenominal.

Blaze has no idea that I am doing this nor asked me to do so. I decided to do this because when I see something that needs to be highlighted, I give my 2 cents. I felt led to take a moment on his behalf and tell you that ministry will reach your teens and even adults. I believe that you will be blessed. If you are planning any event, rally, outreach or whatever, book this man of God and your ministry will benefit from it.

For more information on this minisitry - visit: www.blazetorch.com
You can also find him on facebook, myspace and youtube.

No comments: