Saturday, October 11, 2008

Checked In

I am here in Blacksburg, VA - home of the hokie pride. I must say that the Inn at Virginia Tech is one of if not the most beautiful hotel I have stayed in a long while - thanks Pastor Kingrea. I am getting ready to speak tonight (to the youth) and tomorrow at the same Victory Restoration Center in Christiansburg and I am pumped about what God is going to do. I had to leave the family at home for the night and drove almost 7 hours to be at this event. It takes alot out of me but I know that God is worth it all and hard work is pivitol in God using us. Hard work shows God that you are serious. No cruising along in this faith walk. I love what Peter Drucker wrote: "Plans are only good intentions unless they immediately degenerate into hard work."

Pray as we encounter God tonight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tony, you should of told me that you were in VA. I would have come down to see you!