Saturday, July 12, 2008

Update anyone?

Ok, so here's the deal. It's been a while since my last blog but not by choice. I have been from camp to camp, state to state and the internet opportunities have been very tricky. On top of that my wife, who is almost 8 months pregnant, got a kidney stone in the middle of camp season. Please keep her in your prayers and shoot some out for me as well. Weary but still moving forward. Therefore, to say the least, it have been difficult to update and give some reports. I plan on sitting down and getting that to you. But, I will leave you with GREAT THINGS ARE HAPPENING AND SOME TESTIMONIES WILL BE POSTED SOON! - OR as soon as possible (still in camp season).....

Love you friends,
Tony

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tony this is Alyssa one of the girls from camp Maranatha in Dublin...The girl who shot arrows into the woods...remember me now? haha....well just letting you know that your wife and baby boy is in my prayers.

Best of Luck....
Alyssa