Thursday, December 13, 2007

Let it snow.

I stood today with my family in our warm home as the snow poured. I shoveled alot but still came home to warmth and my son who is running all over the place. I have just been studying the word of God, soaking up truth and have a renewed hunger and faith in God for 2008. How cool is that?! I am studying specifically for my exam tomorrow to be ordained.....look out world. :) I have been studying for a couple weeks and have so many scriptures ingrained in my head along with theology that I haven't looked at since my days in bible college. If you can, pray for me about 9:30 AM Friday morning for I will be taking a long test to upgrade my classification from 1/2 anointed to fully anointed. j/k In reality, I am honored to be a part of this fellowship and called of God. Thanks for your prayers.

No comments: