Friday, December 17, 2010

FUSED (New Ministry DVD by Tony Cruz)

I am excited to announce that we just received shipment of our newest DVD: "FUSED - Releasing the Power of God in your life."

In this session, you will sit in on a dynamic message that I believe will ROCK YOU to the CORE as I bring the truth of God desiring us to fuse our lives for His glory. Is Christ as part of your life or an element? The DVD message will help you determine if you are FUSED to the world or if you are FUSED in Christ.

Believe me when I say, this is a must hear message.  We are taking orders and for a limited time we will add a free bracelet to the orders placed. Don't miss out on this life changing message.

You can download a form at: www.tonycruz.org/resources.htm and follow directions on the form.

This greatly helps our ministry. Thank you all for your support throughout the year!
Merry Christmas!

No comments: