Wednesday, March 18, 2009

REPORT: New Britain, CT


What a great weekend I had in New Britain, CT. God's power was evident in all the services. Many testimonies have been coming in but one moment that stood out to me is on Sunday morning that I got a chance to share for a brief moments following the service with 3 teens that had been visiting that morning. 2 were first timers and I was just blessed by their willingness to hear me and was even more blessed when they gave their lives to Jesus Christ. If i remember correctly, two 13yr olds and a 14yr old. What a blessing to lead them to Christ. They are world changers. I can see something special in their eyes. One named Angel told me he felt something touch him inside. Praise God lives changed! We had a great ministry weekend.

I wanted to make you aware of the new branch of our ministry we are extending which is our PILLAR PRAYER PARTNER ministry that we have just launched. If you are interested, check out our website at www.TonyCruz.org

No comments: