Wednesday, February 4, 2009

LlFE and when it begins is up to you

I have really taken a good look at life and the other day began to think, "wow, this life can be short." I guess it comes from having our second child just 5 months ago and having one of those moments where you think if it is possible that you are getting old. I have since dealt with that concept and have concluded that I am in my prime. :) I will always be in my prime.

It's been said that many exist but not everyone lives. I agree with that whole heartly. What will it take for each of us to realize that we dont get tomorrow back or get back the moments we spend or waste. Only what we invest in eternity will matter or be given back on the day we stand before Him. I wont preach to you but I will give you something to reflect in this final thought: “The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.” ~Richard L. Evans

Live it, love it, do it. All for the King!

Intentional,
Tony

No comments: