Thursday, May 8, 2008

Ordination


Yesterday was one of the most special days of my life. I was ordained with the Assemblies of God. I have thought about that day for a long time and how it would all play out. It was all I thought and more. Special it was. My beautiful wife, mom and sister attended along with my pastors (Jim and Holly) and many friends that were there by default for the ministry summit. Congrats to some of my rev. buddies Craig and Adam. (way to go fellas!) The immense responsibility hit me very strong when I realized the importance of my calling and ministry. Everything we do affects the kingdom in some way and that is a powerful thought. May the heart of God beat in me.

It was a great day of responsibility and acceptance. I am proud of my accomplishments and where God has me at this point in my life. That said, I am more proud of what God is doing with my wife and I as well as this ministry. Praise be to God. I believe that my best days are ahead of me and those that stood with me yesterday. Thank you to all who wished me the best.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tony!

Congratulations on your ordination! I remembered you took the test a couple of months back and aced it and figured you'd be down there Wednesday but I couldn't make it down...not even for my own credentialing service. There's so much going on it's insane. But I love it...wouldn't have it any other way :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!! From Chris & Jen Tyers.

Craig Riggle said...

Hey Congrats to you Tony. It was an honor to go through this process with you. And I do believe great things are ahead for all of us. May our paths continue to cross as we pursue His call.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Tony!! What a great moment!