Tuesday, February 22, 2011

God Still Heals

I received this email.  You want to read this....

Hello Mr. Tony Cruz,

I don't know if you remember me but I first heard you speak at Convention in Syracuse, NY last March.

I had asked you to pray for my eyes after the youth rally at our church. I went to the eye doctor, who told me that the nerves in my eyes are different sizes and that I also have high pressure in both my eyes. It's an early sign of glaucoma they said, which gives you tunnel vision and eventually leads to blindness later on in life when you get into your 70s or 80s. That doctor put me on medicated drops that I would most likely have to use for the rest of my life. I didn't want this to happen to me, and I prayed about it. We both prayed about it.

I went to another doctor recently who checked my eyes. I had stopped using my drops for about 1 month. She ordered a few tests that checked the pressure and my vision field. I went to the doctor last Friday and she said that the tests came out normal! The pressure in my eyes was on the high side of normal, but she didn't see a major problem with it. She also told me that I wouldn't have to be on medication! She just wanted to keep following up with me every 6 months, instead of me going to the eye doctor every 2 or 3 months like the other doctor had me do.

I just wanted to tell you the great news, and also to thank you for praying for me! Faith and prayer really do move the Hands of God. I'm so grateful. May God continue to bless you!

Ethel

No comments: