Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Nebraska Youth Camp


I had a phenominal time at the Nebraska Junior High camp where 380+ gathered to get with the almighty. It was great. Toby (Shneckloth) puts on a great camp there in the land of the corn huskers.

The Spirit of God touched so many students that I was humbled. I really am. We had a powerful few services leading up to what I believe was a pivitol service in the lives of many who were there. One thursday, the power of God hit that place in a way I haven't sensed in a while. Why? The students sought Him. "When you search me you will find me when you search me with all your heart" is the passage that best describes what I witnessed. Approx 35 were filled with the Holy Spirit and hundreds walked away with a great week in the Lord. Many were also called into ministry and many more were called to be the Jonathan generation, raising the banner of their ministries and youth pastor. When I receive a few testimonies, I will report.

I am in Sacramento where I am ministering. God is doing some special things here. I cannot wait to see my family as it has been about 10 days since seeing them. Pray for me as I wrap up this great camp and reunite with my beautiful wife and gorgeous little boy!

On the field,
Tony

No comments: