Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Mission Church - Holmes, NY



This weekend we had an incredible time in the Lord at The Mission Church reaching and restoring hundreds as we were part of a fantastic revival with a friend of ours Jeff Deyo.

Friday night the weekend opened up with a worship concert. I have worked with Jeff before but Friday night he was at a new level. He was instrumental in leading 500 people to the presence of God. His newest album and song UNVEIL is incredible. This was all great but the highlight of the night by far was the 20+ people that came to Christ. The night was fantastic and souls were connected to God.

Saturday and Sunday services were each special. The presence of God rocked many lives particularly students. God is committed to the impacting us in the same level that you are committed to Him. Here are a few testimonies:

"I wanted to write to you to tell you that you are truly an amazing speaker. I love your sermons. thank you so much for coming to our church ...I had an amazing time and I definetly got closer to God. I just wanted to say thank you sooo much."-Aimee

"I just wanted to drop you a line and thank you for the awesome impact you had on my daughter when you preached at the Mission Church youth revival this past weekend. You are an amazing anointed man of God! I praise Him for all He accomplishes through you and thank you for being a willing vessel. Be well..."-Helena

The Mission Church led by Gregg and Laura Johnson has something special going on in that region and I am proud to be a part of a great church like this. Pastor Paul and Pastor Nik are fantastic pastors and a doing a great job. The youth worship band was honestly one of the best I have ever heard. It was great weekend. I thank God for the opportunity to bring the love of God to the masses. Let's keep proclaiming the truth. What a great weekend.

-Tony

No comments: