Monday, November 5, 2007

Represent


I arrived here in Ohio a few days ago and was constantly reminded where I was. There was Ohio State emblems everywhere. I mean, entire stores dedicated to this elite football program down to a sofa bearing the logo. It made me think of how faithful some are to their "teams". I can't say that I am a fan but stay in this environment long enough and I think it can get contagious. I hope that we as followers of Christ we are as diligant and passionate in our faith as we are in our teams. Trust me, I am a fan of my Eagles and even when i feel like their wings are clipped, I have to hang in there because that's want true fans do. True fans hang in there so to you I say, when things get rough, hang in there. Hang in there with your church. Hang in their in your marriage. Hang in their with your youth pastor. Hang in there because that's what Jesus did for you and me. In the long run you will benefit.

No comments: