Saturday, September 8, 2007

Ordinary People serving an Extraordinary God


It's great to be called a believer and to GET TO follow Christ. In reading Acts 4:13, it reminds us of something interesting "When they saw the courage of Peter and John and realized that they were unschooled, ordinary men, they were astonished and they took note that these men had been with Jesus." Ordinary becomes extraordinary when you have been with Him. Peter along with many of the disciples were "unschooled" in the eyes of men but experience and the messiah was their teacher. What if we as believers allow Christ the opportunity to teach us daily of His promies? As I follow Him it just reminds me that I am an ordinary person serving an extraordinary God - how great is that. Let's all live our lives as a note of His greatness.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big T,

We love you guys and lift you in Prayer daily! Give Elijah a Big HUG and Kiss from his Uncle Ed and Aunt Diane!

The Peace of Christ Abide in You!

Ed C

Lorrie Croxton said...

Tony & Elisha,
It's wonderful to see what the Lord is doing in your lives. You are in our thoughts and prayers often. The Lord is doing great things in our lives as well. My book--"Flourish Like the Palm Tree" should be available to the public in a couple of weeks--I want to send you a copy. I believe you will be as blessed as I have been by it! May the Lord continue to pour out His blessings on you in a mighty way and increase His anointing upon your lives. This is only the tip of the iceberg! Grace, peace, and much strength to you both! Give Elijah a hug for me!

Love and prayers,

Lorrie Croxton

Anonymous said...

Hey bro! I didn't know you were in the blogosphere.

I look forward to keeping up with you.

Hopefully, we'll cross paths on the road some day.

Keep the faith!!!